viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

Roxy Music "Over You"



Grupo: Roxy Music
Canción: Over You
Disco: Flesh and Blood (1980)
Discográfica: Virgin
Estilo: Vete tu a saber. Glam Rock? Pop Rock?

La banda de Brian Ferry Y Phil Manzaneda en este tema ya clásico. Hay que reconocer que el año 1980 fue un gran año para la música.



Oh baby this is nowhere.
Wish I was somewhere - over you.
Your sweet lips tell me there's no chance
No more romance - over you.

Oh baby
How can I go on.
Crying so long - over you.
Where strangers look for new love
I'm so lost in love - over you.

Some day
Yes
It might come
Babe

When I'll bebabe - over you.
And always up to that moment
I will try to say I'm - over you.

Oh baby
How can I go on?
Crying so long - over you.
Where stranger look for new love
I'm so lost in love - over you.

No hay comentarios: