domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2009

AC-DC "Mistress For Christmas"




Grupo: AC-DC
Canción: Mistress for Christmas
Disco: The Razor´s Edge (1990)
Discográfica: EPIC
Estilo: Aussie Rock






Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the day I just can't wait till Christmas time When I can grope you in the hay (When I can roll you in the hay) Easy come, easy go Have a good time with lots of dough Slippin' up high, slippin' down low Love'm and leave'm on with the show Listen, I like female form in minimum dress Money to spend with a capital "S" Get a date with the woman in red Wanna be in heaven with three in a bed (One of me in heaven...) He got it, I want it They got it, I can't have it But I want it, but it don't matter She got it, and I can't [get | have] it I want a mistress for Christmas I want a mistress for Christmas (Ooh yeah, haha yeah I want a mistress for Christmas Come on) Easy come, easy go Slippin' high, slippin' low (Yeah, aw right) He got it, I want it They got it, I can't have it I want it, don't matter She got it, and I can't get it - Mistress he got it, I want it For Christmas They got it, and I can't have it Mistress But I want it, it don't matter For Christmas She got it, and I can't get a Mistress for Christmas You know what I'm talkin' about Mistress for Christmas You gotta send me down you gotta send me down Mistress for Christmas I want the woman in red (I want a woman in the rear,) with bow in my bed with a bottle of my beer) Mistress for Christmas I can hear you coming down my smoke stack I wanna ride on your raindeer honey and ring the bells



No hay comentarios: