sábado, 28 de julio de 2012

Belle and Sebastian "Another Sunny Day"




Grupo/Interprete: Belle and Sebastian
Canción: Another Sunny Day
Disco: The Life Pursuit (2006)
Estilo: Indie Pop





Another sunny day, I met you up in the garden You were digging plants, I dug you, beg your pardon I took a photograph of you in the herbaceous border It broke the heart of men and flowers and girls and trees Another rainy day, we're trapped inside with a train set Chocolate on the boil, steamy windows when we met You've got the attic window looking out on the cathedral And on a Sunday evening bells ring out in the dusk Another day in June, we'll pick eleven for football We're playing for our lives the referee gives us fuck all I saw you in the corner of my eye on the sidelines Your dark mascara bids me to historical deeds Everybody's gone you picked me up for a long drive We take the tourist route the nights are light until midnight We took the evening ferry over to the peninsula We found the avenue of trees went up to the hill That crazy avenue of trees, I'm living there still There's something in my eye a little midge so beguiling Sacrificed his life to bring us both eye to eye I heard the Eskimos remove obstructions with tongues, dear You missed my eye, I wonder why, I didn't complain You missed my eye, I wonder why, please do it again The lovin is a mess what happened to all of the feeling? I thought it was for real; babies, rings and fools kneeling And words of pledging trust and lifetimes stretching forever So what went wrong? It was a lie, it crumbled apart Ghost figures of past, present, future haunting the heart

No hay comentarios: