viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

The Clientele "Here comes the Phanton"


Grupo: The Clientele
Canción: Here comes the Phanton
Disco: God save the Clientele (2007)
Discográfica: Merge Records
Estilo: Indie Pop

Banda londinense creada en 1997 y activa en la actualidad. Un bello ejemplo de lo que fue su tercer disco es esta canción.





April in my mind, but I can't sleep
So I take a walk under the trees
What did I see? Summer waits the leaves
As lovely as I've ever known
Happiness just comes and goes

My heart is playing like a violin
Sunday, and she called again
Now where can I go?
Somewhere the wind don't blow me back into the conversations
Promises and situations, yeah
It's all constant, in the air.

The phantom finds you cryin' in the streets
Lonely cops pick flowers on their beats
And what do they see? Summer waits in the leaves
As lovely as they've ever known
Happiness just comes and goes

My heart is playing like a violin
Sunday and she called again
All of the dreams that you dream
I hope that they are all of me
I hope that they are all of me

It's the phantom
Here comes the phantom

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

q grande!!!! me encanta!!!! la escuché por primera vez en una emisora de música indie por itunes. Buena selección musical :-)
Saludos!!

mundosub dijo...

Esta canción no la conocía pero sí al grupo. En un disco hace unos años descubrí una canción de ellos titulada "The violet hour" y es una belleza sin duda. Buena elección.

Unknown dijo...

martafort y mundosub, reitero mi agradecimiento por vustros comentarios