lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

The Strokes "12:51"




Grupo: The Strokes

Canción: 12:51

Disco: Room on Fire (2003)

Discográfica: RCA

Estilo: Indie Rock

Conocidísima banda de Nueva York, creada en 1998. Entre sus miembros está Julian Casablancas, lider induscutible de la banda, el cual ha publicado un disco en solitario recientemente y Albert Hammond hijo




Talk to me now I'm older
Your friend told you 'cause I told her
Friday nights have been lonely
Change your plans and then phone me.

We could go and get 40s
Fuck goin' to that party
Oh really, your folks are away now?
Alright, let's go, you convinced me.

12:51 is the time my voice
Found the words i sought...
Is it this stage I want?

The world is shutting out...for us.
We were tense for sure,
But we was confident...

Kiss me now that I'm older
I won't try to control you
Friday nights have been lonely
Take it slow but don't warn me

We'd go out and get 40s
Then we'd go to some party
Oh really, your folks are away now?
Alright I'm coming...

I'll be right there.

No hay comentarios: