sábado, 20 de junio de 2009

The Divine Comedy "Every knows (except you)"


The Divine Comedy es el cantautor norirlandés Neil Hannon, su primer disco es de 1993. Esta canción es de cuarto disco "A short album about love" (1997). Pop alternativo melódico, un poco amanerado y grandilocuente.
I told the stars above about the one I love
I told the morning sun, yeah I'm telling everyone
I told my mum and dad, they seemed to understand
And I'll get through to you if it's the last thing that I do
Everybody knows that I love you
Everybody knows that I need you
Everybody knows that I do except you
I told all of my friends again and again and again
I drove them round the bend so now you're my only friend
I told the passers by, I made a small boy cry
And I'll get through to you if it's the last thing that I do
Everybody knows I live for you
Everybody knows I adore you
Everybody knows that it's true except you

No hay comentarios: