jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Patience Hodgson "Lee Remick"


Grupo: Patience Hodgson
Canción: Lee Remick
Disco: Write yours adventure down (A tribute to the Go-Between) 2007.

La cantante de una banda de Brisbane llamada The Grates participa en este disco homenaje a The Go-Between y en especial a Grant McLennan, el cual falleció en 2006. El disco comienza con esta canción que fue el primer single de la banda allá por 1977 y que en su día se posteó en este blog.


She comes from Ireland
She’s very beautiful
I come from Brisbane
I’m quite plain
She’s from the mountains, so close to heaven
Clouds on her shoes, stars on her chest

I love Lee Remick, she’s a darling

She was in The Omen with Gregory Peck
She got killed, what the heck
Her eyes are like gems
She’s an actress for Screen Gems

I love Lee Remick, she’s a darling

Her hair’s red, but it’s not dye
If I touched her, I know I’d want to cry
My life is desperation, but it’s only infatuation

I love Lee Remick, she’s a darling

No hay comentarios: